Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) payment systemUsing our funds transfer system you can now transfer money from ur account to another bank on a “real time” and on “gross” basis. Meaning the payment transaction is not subjected to any waiting period. The transactions are settled as soon as they are processed.
ATM ServicesWe provide ATM services via the SaccoLink Card which is for use only at Co-op Bank ATMs, other Bank Visa branded ATMS and at Visa branded merchant point of sales.
Mpesa PaybillPaybill Number: 577820
MPESA pay bill service is a mobile banking facility that we are offering our members to enable them make payments to their respective accounts and loans through M-PESA using their mobile phones at the comfort of their homes.
You need to be an M-PESA registered customer as the service is available for Mpesa registered users only. Ensure that you know your Kenversity Membership Number.
1. Go to M-Pesa menu on your mobile phone.
2. Select Lipa na M-Pesa
3. Select Pay-Bill
4. Enter business number: 577820
5. Enter Account number - Put in your Membership Number and For Deposits include 'Dep' at the end of your Membership Number (e.g. 0001Dep) For Loans, Put in the first four (4) letters of the loan type at the end of your Membership Number (e.g. 0001NORM) For FOSA savings, include account type after membership number (e.g 0001KENSA)
6. Enter the amount.
7. Enter your M-Pesa PIN
8. Confirm that you have entered the correct Paybill number/Account Number/Amount and press OK
9. You will receive a message shortly confirming that the payment has been received.
NOTE: M-pesa terms and conditions apply.